You’ve probably heard of pet therapy, a type of animal-assisted intervention used to improve a patient’s social, emotional, and cognitive functioning. It’s been shown to be particularly helpful for seniors. But what you may not realize is that using robotic cats and dogs may be just as effective. Here’s what you should know about battery-powered pets.
- Healthy Women: 10 Great Gift Ideas for the Healthy Woman in All of Us
- HomeCare Magazine: Robotic Pets’ Potential to Relieve Patient Loneliness & Caregiver Stress
- TODAY.com Parenting Team: The Best Big Gifts for Kids
- ABC News: Holiday gift ideas
- Working Daughter: The Working Daughter Holiday Gift Guide 2019