I plan to name my robot Jeanne Calment, after the French super-ager who lived to be 122. Jeanne will like to read British mysteries, go to the theater and eat cheesecake while standing in front of a refrigerator (the calories are less that way.) In other words, she will be Mini-Me…my new bff robot who will hang out with me and help keep me safe as I age.
- Healthy Women: 10 Great Gift Ideas for the Healthy Woman in All of Us
- HomeCare Magazine: Robotic Pets’ Potential to Relieve Patient Loneliness & Caregiver Stress
- TODAY.com Parenting Team: The Best Big Gifts for Kids
- ABC News: Holiday gift ideas
- Working Daughter: The Working Daughter Holiday Gift Guide 2019