For months, individuals and families have quarantined at home due to the coronavirus pandemic. And with social distancing guidelines in place in most states across the country and fewer opportunities to socialize with friends, mental health experts explain that the impact of isolation can be drastic, especially for senior citizens.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets