BROOKVILLE — To help combat social isolation and depression among older adults during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, the Jefferson County Area Agency on Aging, in partnership with award-winning robotic pet manufacturer Ageless Innovation and the Pennsylvania LINK Program, is distributing up to 50 robotic Joy for All Companion Pets to those most at-risk for social isolation.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets