Some households just aren’t cut out for live animals. If you don’t think responsibility for the well-being of a fellow creature is the best choice for you, there are a few interesting alternatives like these lifelike, electronic companion pets that mimic the purrs and barks of a furry friend but without any of the accompanying costs, furniture gnawing, and poop handling.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- Featured Posts (2)
- Press (74)
- Press Releases (4)
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets