Social distancing has changed everything, including how to care for a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia. There might be an increase of stress, confusion, and behavior issues during this time because of their disrupted routine, according to the Alzheimer Association.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets