Residents of Parkwood Village’s Memory Care Unit in Pratt now have a dog to call their own, courtesy of the Pratt Lions Club. At a special dedication ceremony Wednesday, May 15, staff, administration (and Lions Club members) already found the animated Golden Doggie irresistible.
- Healthy Women: 10 Great Gift Ideas for the Healthy Woman in All of Us
- HomeCare Magazine: Robotic Pets’ Potential to Relieve Patient Loneliness & Caregiver Stress
- TODAY.com Parenting Team: The Best Big Gifts for Kids
- ABC News: Holiday gift ideas
- Working Daughter: The Working Daughter Holiday Gift Guide 2019