Having a living, breathing pet as a member of your family that needs food, water, and playtime can be expensive and time-consuming. Electronic pets offer all the fun and absolutely none of the commitment of a four-legged friend that needs walks regularly. We’ve tested them all and here’s how our favorite electronic pets rank.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets