Animals are often known for their therapeutic benefits, especially within the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, which promotes service and companion dogs for Veterans. However, some patients may not be able to care for an animal but still need some therapeutic outlet. This is where modern technology shines.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets