You may get a meow, a purr, a roll-over or a blank stare when you pet the robotic cat. And someday soon, it may help connect you with your loved ones.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets