The joy of pets was felt by members of the Linwood Social Adult Day Program on “National Puppy Day” in the form of therapy dogs, Maddy and Sunny, and a number of robotic dogs and cats becoming noted for their own therapeutic benefits.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets