Pawtucket, R.I. – Ageless Innovation LLC, a global company devoted to developing fun and engaging products for older adults, proudly announces that key members of its leadership team have been recognized as visionaries in the senior living market. Ted Fischer, chief executive officer, was the recipient of the Leadership Longevity Award at the 16th annual What’s Next Boomer Business Summit, the nation’s leading conference for the longevity market. Tom Canterino, vice president, was named to the Senior Living Leaders Under 40 List at the 2019 Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference, hosted by the leading national trade association for the industry serving professionally managed senior living communities in the United States.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets