When a loved one has dementia, you’ll do anything to take away some of their distress and pain. In the case of Cheryl Yates, she knew exactly what to do to help her 88-year-old father, Bob, through the final stages of Lewy Body dementia.
- What Robots Can—and Can’t—Do for the Old and Lonely
- In Isolating Times, Can Robo-Pets Provide Comfort?
- Featured Posts (2)
- Press (74)
- Press Releases (4)
- JCAAA bringing robotic pets to isolated seniors
- The best pets to adopt if you have allergies
- Robot dogs are bringing comfort to care home residents with dementia
- HEALTH NOTES: ‘Robopets’ controlled by artificial intelligence can show loneliness the door
- The Download: Ageless Innovation’s Joy for All Companion Pets